Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Raw Material:||EPS||Chamber Diameter:||900 Mm|
|Processing Type:||Foaming Machine||Voltage:||220V/380V|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machine Overseas||Warranty:||One Year|
|Steam Consumption:||6-9Kg/cycle||Capacity 15kg/m3:||70-140|
|Product Size:||1250x1100x420mm||Mold Size:||1400x1250mm|
Automatic EPS Foam Block Making Machine , energy saving eps foam production line
It makes eps raw material (expanded polystyrene) become big and light foam beads through steam heating.
With PLC English touch screen to realize full automatic production for feeding, heating to eject foam beads.
Features of eps foam machine
Successful tests reaffirmed that E series automatic shape molding machines obtain the consistent high praise from the customers because of high efficiency, energy saving and stability. The advantages as follows:
1. Highstrength frame: mouding frame has being treated with zinc spraying,adopts apposite directions type tie bar for easy maintenance and wear resistance self-lubricating copper tube.
2. chieves faster operation (save 6S/cycle).
3. Steam system(ensure stable and less steam consumption), adopts patented PID system made by DN50 actuator makes the sensitive steam pressure control.
4. Pipe system: completely inlet and exit of water ,air and steam adopt big pipeline and valves which is very close to the mold.
5. Vacuum system: adopting vertical vacuum system, vacuum tank equip with a big spraying system.
6. Control system: all parts adopt famous international brands with high quality. All pressure adjustment are remote controlled by control box, the program also has many self-protection and alarm systems.
Various applications in agricultural and electronic parts packaging,such as fish box, ICF, insert, decoration parts, helmet, model, etc..
|EPS Foam Machine|
|Max Product Dimension||mm||800*600*350||1000*800*350||1200*1000*350||1400*1100*350||1550*1200*350||1610*1400*350||1850*1600*350|
|Cooling water Consunption||kg/cycle||40-120||45-140||50-150||55-180||60-190||80-200||90-210|
|Compresswd Air Entry||mm||DN25||DN40||DN40||DN40||DN40||DN50||DN50|
|Compressed Air Consumption||m3/cycle||1.2||1.5||1.8||2||2||2.2||2.5|
|Vacuum Pump Capacity||m3/h||165||165||230||280||280||280||280|